- The wait is over; Crate & Barrel is now open at Southgate Mall.
- Cerulean Boutique opened in St. Albert. Stocks great collections from Judith and Charles,
- The Vestiary launched a refreshed website dedicated to street style sightings in the great white north.
- Get a new look with newly launched styling services by Dress Me Dearly. First up is a consultation and closet once-over, and then go shopping. Send an email for more info.
- Lux Beauty Boutique held its first annual Beauty Awards, here are the results.
- Fashion Magazine’s favourite emerging talent from Western Canada Fashion Week
Fashion With Compassion: With a 'bright lights, big city' theme, this year’s Fashion with Compassion is going uptown with sparkling glamour, good eats and smart cocktails. Enjoy lunch or dinner served with the latest trends in fashion, lingerie, and accessories. This event supports Sorrentino’s Compassion House, a home away from home for people traveling to Edmonton for breast cancer treatment. Buy your tickets: Luncheon tickets ($100 each) or dinner tickets ($250 each)
Fashion on Fire: Edmonton Firefighters to the rescue (again!) with the 3rd annual Fashion on Fire on Saturday, November 12. Dinner & show tickets now on sale for $165/person or just check out the show $50/person.
My Filosopy + Joeffer Caoc: Get ready for a high fashion event staged by My Filosophy complete with cocktails and a fashion show by Canadian designer, Joeffer Caoc. Mark Wednesday, November 2 on your calendar and buy your ticket ($85 early bird, $100 regular). Proceeds to support the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Ready. Set. Shop the Who Cares Warehouse Sale on Sunday, October 16 from 12pm-4pm. Sale held at Crestwood Community Hall (14325 - 96 Ave NW, Edmonton)
Share with Us
Do you have fashion news, happenings or sales to share? Send all your style notes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Photos from Anthropologie Catalogue October 2011