Jenifer Schaefer is the talent behind City and Baby (other sister site!). She's super talented, inspirational and the kind of gal every girl wants as her best friend.
Here are a few gifts Jenifer loves to give (and get)... funny how that worked out.
2. Socks - It wouldn't be Christmas with out socks. Bright, colourful socks.
3. Ultimate Edmonton Attractions Pass - This is a perfect gift for a young family who loves to be out and about. For $59.95 per adult and $ 45.00 per child (3- 17) you get a single day admission to 15 attractions.
4. Golly Gee Baby - Cuteness with a Conscience! Golly Gee Baby is Edmonton-based but they employ women in The Fair Trade Zone in Nicaragua to hand sew the clothes. I adore their Grow with Me dresses which are designed to turn into a tunic as baby girls grow.
5. Books, books, books - My family are readers - stay up all night readers. So I love to visit Greenwoods and get recommendations from their staff.
6. prAna top - For all the yogis in my life, they'll love prAna's exquisite patterns on their yoga tops. Available locally at Yoga Loft, Lions Breath Yoga, mbellish, and KeyLime Athletic Wear.
Merry Happenings: Alberta Ballet's The Nutcracker is a holiday favourite. I remember seeing it as a young child and watching in awe of the dancers, costumes and growing Christmas tree. Then I danced in it for many years cast as a party child, soldier, rat and bon bon. Now, I look forward to taking my daughters and having them experience the magic of the Nutcracker.