Do you have what it takes to style Edmonton? Southgate Stylist competition closes on April 2. Hurry! Submit your portfolios ASAP.
Peer inside the closets of Edmonton's most fashionable.
Designers Remix a sexy, edgy and slightly askew international line of clothes has just arrived Coup Boutique. (p.s. the gals at Coup Boutique are showing off their impeccable styling with these shots)
The official after party, Splash!, features a silent auction of artwork and fashion to raise dollars for Latitude 53, a contemporary visual culture that celebrates and supports art in Edmonton. The party takes place on Friday, April 1. Advance tickets ($25) now on sale.
When the catwalk closes, head to the designer sample sale at Planet Ze Design Centre (10050-80 Avenue). Sale takes place Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 from 12pm-6pm.
These bloggers have been reporting on the who, what and wear for spring.
* Lacy, racy, vintage-inspired underthings: Sweet Carousel Corsetry
* Fantasty: Hair and make-up
* Snapshots:Your favourite bloggers
* Intimate with a designer: Genette Salgado here and here.
* Finally: A stylish fanny pack
* Gold Guns: Handcuffs Required
*image by Gracelina