Up your holiday cred with locally-sourced gifts. They are thoughtul and unique.
- Gourmet Jacek Chocolates and Sipping Chocolate - available online and in Jacek's new boutique in Sherwood Park.
- Loving Hearts' Glass Maz Heart supports the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute - available at First Choice Tree Nursery & Garden Centre, University Hospital Foundation Donor Office, and Dasee Floral Boutique.
- Handcrafted, all-natural soaps and body products - available online, at Wild Prairie Soap Co. on Whyte Avenue, and in select retailers
- Designed and handmade by Geoffrey Lilge, these solid walnut boards are available from On Our Table and at 29 Armstrong.
- Old Strathcona Farmers' Market gift certificates are available in $10 denominations and are valid at all of the market vendors. Available from the Info Booth (cash only) when the market is open.
- Made Urban connects you to local artisans in your own community. You can find everything from paper goods to art to pet toys to music, all made by your fellow city-dwellers.
- Dine Local Gift Cards are redeemable at several delicious restaurants within Edmonton, giving the card holder the tough choice between places like Blue Plate, Sabor Divino, Upper Crust and more.