Men are tough. And, we're not talking about their lack of emtions. We’re referring to the difficult process of gift giving. Who knows what the inscrutable creatures want? City and Dale does, of course. Here are thoughtful ideas for even the most challenging man on your list.
- Any man will feel pampered and refined after using these irresistibly scented shaving products (that truly do make shaving an art) - Available here.
- A dapper dresser with a little surprise in their accessories - these cufflinks say "I dress to the nines during the week but chop wood and build fires on the weekend" - Ted Baker Axe Cufflinks.
- Support a company that helps artists make their t-shirt dreams come true, and look good while doing it. Hello Apparel t-shirts make us laugh.
- Important documents like contracts, schedules, field-trip permission forms, and on-hold-for-10-minutes-doodles warrant a quality writing instrument. 29 Armstrong has a perfectly curated selection of Craft Design Technology writing tools.
- This wooden ipad stand is beautiful enough without the ipad. Each one is made from a unique piece of reclaimed hardwood.
- These moose bookends hold the power of keeping all those leather-bound books (and otherwise) safe from the perils of falling sideways. And they make it look easy.
- "Allow me to open that drink for you with this reindeer horn I effortlessly fashioned into a bottle opener" (Don't worry, reindeer naturally lose their horns all the time)
- Count on Ted Baker to make a snazzy matching wallet and card holder.