Scrumptious gift ideas for the gastronomist and foodies on your list.
- This little owl cookie jar is the cutest one we've seen in a while!
- NAMBE Butterfly Wooden Salad Bowl Of Acacia Wood With Servers that will last a life time. The Bay just keeps getting better and better.
- Precision Japanese chef knives from Knifewear. They've set up shop until December 31st at 8422-109 Street.
- Give someone a guide to making some cross-cultural cuisine in their own home with Jerusalem: A Cookbook.
- Isn't this the most elegant decanter you've ever seen? Count on Riedel to craft something so beautiful.
- Another classic kitchen item that will last a lifetime: LE CREUSET 3L Round French Oven There is a variety of colours and sizes to choose from.
- This stoneware baker set is too pretty to use only for baking. We'll be serving all sorts of things in these bowls. Plus, they nest together for easy storage.
- Evoolution is actually an olive oil and vinegar revolution. Their huge selection of affordable oils and vinegars give any kind of meal a new, fancy twist. Read about our visit when they first opened.