Know someone who's taking a break from our chilly winter city? Help them get ready in style. Check out our little Take Me Away series from the summer:
- Not your typical travel guide. Wallpaper's City Guides suggest not only where to stay/eat/drink, but lets you in on what a tourist passionate about design and architecture would want to see. Buy them individually, in a boxed set or download the app.
- Tory Burch Transit Pass Wallet - Leave all those reward cards at home. This sleek leather card holder has a clear spot for your transit pass and just enough slots for the cards you'll need in a different city.
- As 29 Armstrong says, "maintain impeccable upkeep abroad." This Jet Set Kit includes 50mL bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, and body balm. They're worth stopping in just to smell. Seriously.
- A handy, classic travel bag by Pieces that can be given to anyone. If they're traveling, the handle choices and multiple fasteners help keep all those carry on items in place even while they're rushing to make their connecting flights!
- Keep your passport safe and establish a fashionable reputation with international border guards with this leather passport wallet.
- Flip through over 200 pages of the Conde Nast Traveler Photographs coffee table book to reminisce about your travels or plan your next vacation.