Traveling beauty junkies rejoice! Jetting around the globe need not translate into a suffering beauty regime.
For those of us that travel, we can now conveniently pack our favorite products onboard. Beauty brands understand our need for TSA-approved sizes and products that work triple time.
Frequent-flying beauties should head to my favorite spot to stock up: LUX Beauty Boutique. This shop offers a big selection of products in tiny packages.
I travel a lot: to big polluted cities; to ancient towns; to industrial cities smack in the middle of arid Mexico; and sometimes to vacation on a beach. These products are amazing.
- Japonesque Handi Bottle Pack features leak-proof bottles with various tops perfect for liquids, creams and drops.
- When it comes to toothpaste, I’m done carrying a huge tube. Marvis Classic Strong Mint is just the right size – a little larger than the typical ‘travel-size’ and last me up to 4 weeks.
- I’ve raved about Ilia Lip Conditioner before… and seriously nothing compares for delivering lip color and moisture.
- My newest obsession is Beauty Fixation pre-filled portable swaps. Pop one end and deliver just the right amount of cuticle conditioner and lip tint.
- Jasponesque Brush Cleaner Wipes are individually-wrapped and perfect for keeping make-up brushes clean.
- Luxury hair care is absolute must! Bumble and Bumble offers almost its entire line in travel sizes including shampoo, conditioner and styling products.
- Coconut oil is a miracle worker. I use it on my hair (especially after a day frolicking in the sea!), and as a moisturizer for my body.
- When I land, I don’t want my skin to look like it’s been on a plane for 10 hours. St. Tropez Skin Illuminator provides a healthy glow.
- At the end of the day, I want to wipe off make-up and sunscreen FAST! Skyn Glacial Cleaning Cloths work magic removing the whole day in a gentle swipe.
Fly away beauty junkie!