- I recently got engaged, and spotted these mugs on Etsy. Although, my last name will soon be Wright, so these would pretty funny.
- After being on the hunt for the perfect bar cart for years, I finally found the one at Crate & Barrel. Now, I’ve been coveting it for month, as it’s a little out of my price range. This one from Target is close enough for me!
- Spending long afternoons reading by the fire tops my list of to-dos this holiday season, so I’d be pleased with any book off my to-read list!
- I have a mild obsession with coffee table books, and like to give them as gifts based on the recipient’s interests. Anthroplogie has a fun and unique selection.
- Who isn’t addicted to their technology these days? Tech gloves make a great gift for friends and family with cold hands!
- As a huge supporter of local food products, I love bringing these items as hostess gifts. Olive Me and Going Nuts are two of my favorite stands at the Old Strathcona Farmer’s Market, while a box of Jacek Chocolates are always a hit!
- + a shameless self promotion: For the health-nuts (or those looking to get healthier), a monthly subscription to Viva Life or a personalized nutrition and fitness plan – all online! (myvivaplan.com)
Callie's Can't-Miss Event:
It’s one of my favorite holiday traditions (as mentioned last year) - going to see The Nutcracker with my mom. We’ve attended every year (except for the few years I got to be in it) for 24 years! Having a glass of champagne at intermission is a tradition within this tradition that I look forward to as well!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, and would love to hear what tops your wish list!