Calling all writers, bloggers, photographers, and Edmonton lovers, City and Dale needs you!
This blog started small; a creative outlet for sharing our love for Edmonton. The flock of people visiting us everyday looking for the freshest in style, eats, drinks and local happenings keeps on growing.
Frankly, there are so many great things to share about the Edmonton lifestyle–we can’t keep up! We are looking for regular blog contributors to help us share all the love.
There’s a lot of delighting in Edmonton to write about. Here are some ideas:
* Tasting Local Eats
* Beauty Trends
* Weekly Wine Pick
* Vintage Finds in the City
* Focus on the Arts
* Creative Cocktails
* Interior Design Trends
* Edmonton Guide for the Guys
* Farmers Market Journal
* Food Truck Profiles
* Photography Series
Want to join the fun?
Send us a submission that includes the following:
* Provide a topic you’ll blog about on a consistent basis (choose something you love!).
* Propose a regular schedule for your contribution, i.e. weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (The frequency isn’t as important as adhering to a schedule).
* Please submit an example post (150-300 words) with high quality photos (and sources) you would include. Don't worry if you aren't a photoshop master, we can sort out formatting later.
* Adhere to the CityandDale.com tone and aesthetic.
* Please write a 2-3 sentence blurb about yourself and your talents.
* Please include any links to your website, blog, twitter, or other writing samples.
All submissions are due Friday, April 25. Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll start sorting through them and send love notes to the chosen ones.
Can’t wait to read the lovelies landing in our inbox!
(A little note: This is not a paid opportunity. CityandDale.com is a collaboration of people who love sharing all aspects of the Edmonton lifestyle.)
*Image via Dust Jacket Attic